Tuesday, May 26, 2009

2nd kit, fun for all!...

or at least me! Well, since my last post, I've finished my cross stitching project (pictures to come later), gotten my first tattoo (pictures may come later), and have finished my second digiscrap kit (pictures to come below). I'm pretty proud of it. The colors are, of course, from the Kindred Creations May Collab Kit, as that is what I made if for.




I'm lazy this month, so there are no drop shadows, but there are two frames, four papers, and many embellishments. If you like the look of it, get the rest here.

Very soon, the entirety of the May Collab Kit will be posted to Kindred Creation

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 27 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete