Saturday, April 25, 2009

yay! first kit ever!

Alrighty, so I will make this brief as husband is chomping at the bit to get out of the house (especially because we are running late!)

I finished my first ever digiscrap minikit. It is a part of the Kindred Creations monthly collab kit challenge, and so I'm very proud to be in their number, as there are some really talented people on board.



The drop shadows are preview only. If you like it, you can get it here.

On the first of May, the entire collab kit will be put in the Kindred Creations shop as a wonderful freebie!

If you would like more information about the KC collab kits, check it out here.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Apr. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete