Sunday, June 14, 2009

Working on a third kit

Hello, everyone who may be paying attention out there! I'm working on a third kit, which should be much like the previous two in size, but has a much different palette.



And in a twist to the colors, which are called 'Tomato', by the way, I'm going with a nautical theme. I don't know how well it will work out, but I wanted to do something a bit different, and this seemed kind of cool, so there we are.

I'm currently downloading new pictures (well, not new, but never been on my comp, before). And included in that? duh-duhduh-duuuhh! Cross stitching, tattoo, niece and nephews, and cake!

Okay, so maybe not all of that is that interesting for you, but I assure you that's the goodness my life is made up of, outside of the rest of my family and friends.


I know I'm late, but I'm kind of like that, so ... yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment